Thursday 16 May 2013

M*

Who am I? That's not so important. More important thing is this blog. Interested in photography? Take an eye here time to time. I don’t call myself a photographer, just a person interested in photography.
Not patient enough to shoot nature or animals and my knowledge of technique is too low to shoot anything “clear”.
That might be the reason why I shoot portraits. Or not. Who knows? I don’t. Maybe it’s my passion for fashion, maybe... whatever.
Someday, some of you all will be able to know my character. People, who are really perceptive, could be able to say that they know me. Because you don’t need to know my name or face to be able to find out who am I.
Challenge, who’s in? :)

Okay, in the pics is always my name - Michaela. Nice to meet you ;)

1 comment:

  1. wow, your first article here :) it's amazing, I'm so curious to see your photo creation

    ReplyDelete